In a recent roundtable of 401k plan sponsors, they were asked about 7 initiatives for their 401k and for their employees.
Here’s how they rated them from green, yellow, and red:
- Green: Definitely looking into it
- Yellow: Yes, but not a priority
- Red: Not right now
The 7 Initiatives are:
- Financial wellness: green
- Student debt matching contributions: yellow
- Emergency savings accounts: red
- Health Savings Accounts: green
- Target date funds: bright green
- Managed accounts: yellow
- ESG Funds: red
Do you feel the same way for your company?
- Is your advisor or broker helping you explore these initiatives?
- Is your current advisor or broker providing the right guidance and advice to you and your employees?
Read the article and the rest of the comments
Let’s discuss some ideas and develop a strategy to help you and your employees.
Ready to discuss your retirement plan with a 401(k) Advisor?