We all want to retire comfortably someday and live our dream life. But we all know that’s not going to happen by accident, right? Saving enough for a secure and comfortable retirement is just half the challenge. You need to ensure you have enough income to last you 20-25 years… or more! That’s a big challenge.
As a Wealth Advisor I help companies in 2 ways:
- By designing low-cost and personalized retirement plans to help all their employees (e.g., 401(k) plan, pension plans, Cash Balance Plans, Deferred Compensation Plans, Simple IRAs and more).
- By teaching their employees how to use the 401k to build wealth for retirement.
In this video, I share 3 tips to help you properly plan for your dream retirement income so you can live the life that YOU want with the income YOU need.
- Plan your income amount, not your account balance.
- It’s all about the written plan to follow.
- The right technology and tools can make planning soooo much easier.
Ready to discuss your retirement plan with a 401(k) Advisor?
Disclosures: This material was created for educational and informational purposes only and is not intended as ERISA, tax, legal or investment advice. If you are seeking investment advice specific to your needs, such advice services must be obtained on your own separate from this educational material.
Information and interactive calculators are made available to you as self-help tools for your independent use and are not intended to provide investment, tax, or legal advice. We cannot and do not guarantee their applicability or accuracy in regard to your individual circumstances. All examples are hypothetical and are for illustrative purposes. We encourage you to seek personalized advice from qualified professionals regarding all personal finance issues.
The rule of 72 is a mathematical concept and does not guarantee investment results nor functions as a predictor of how an investment will perform. It is an approximation of the impact of a targeted rate of return. Investments are subject to fluctuating returns and there is no assurance that any investment will double in value.
MRR approval #05234903